Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lesson

Whin practicing being a giraffe and modeling her "winter blue" out fit by Horze.

We had our lesson today, we were reviewing stuff from second level, as that is what I am aiming to show at this upcoming season.

Whin did very well, we did rein back, simple changes, medium trot, and the counter canter serpentine. The hard thing about the rein back will be the halt. For what ever reason she doesn't think that she can hold still, so that is what I will continue to work on over the next little while.  Our last rein back was good she took nice big steps.

Whin was really forward today so the mediums were nice, I actually had to back off and ask for a little less because she was just trying so hard she was unbalancing herself.

We got some really nice simple changes, I still  have to work on not letting her get flat before I ask and not asking too much, When I ask right we get very nice transitions.


All King Edwards Horses Can Make Best Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment