Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dressage Diva Photo Shoot

Dressage Diva's are always refined.
                                And that of course is how I ended up with the following pictures.

nothing sexier than a photo looking up your nose
I was trying to get some nice photo's of Whin's head... but Whin was convinced I was hiding cookies!

Whin was a superstar today!


We did lots of transitions today. With in the gait and in the leg yield and shoulder in.
Whin thought it was unfair to make her do squats like that but boy does that make her sooo balanced and her poll can come up and she no longer looks like an overgrown Western Pleasure horse!

Then we worked on Simple Changes and I discovered something very awesome, if I halt her and just as she is making the downward transition I give her just a little tap she tucks her haunches under and has no trot steps! She is so brilliant, I really feel that she has become very willing lately and she has been so lovely to ride.

All King Edwards Horses Call Me Blessed Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment