Monday, September 9, 2013

Vacations and Videos

I haven't posted in a while because I though Whin should have a little break after the last show of the season. so she had a semi vacation I still made her work a couple times a week but she has mostly just eating and sleeping. It has done her good though she came back much more relaxed about the Canter Walk transitions.

Also I just got the video of out last ride, That was informational.  I just have to brag that my horse is gorgeous! And that I sit the trot darn good! OK brag over. I am still clenching with my leg, which is funny because I thought I was over that, and my right hand... I don't know what is up with it, it moves all over.  And Whin is far more strung out than I thought she was, which is good to know because in my head we look like this (OK really I knew it wasn't quiet like that)
Laura Bechtolscheimer and Mistral Horjis by Kit Houghton
And I just did know how we could get better, now I know we don't look like that and it gives me hope that I can reach my score goals next year.  
Ohh, videos, the awful truth, but now I know what to work for! I need to check on copyright laws but if I can I will post the video here on the good ol' blog.

All King Edwards Horses Can Make Best Friends

No comments:

Post a Comment